Delivery & In-Store Policy
During checkout, you have the option to select 'In-Store Pickup' for your preferred ATL store pick-up location (Kingston, Ocho Rios or Montego Bay). Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email notification that your order is 'Ready for Pick Up'. Please note that this is a separate email from your order confirmation email.
When picking up at any of our ATL store locations, please take the following with you:
- A valid government issued photo I.D.
- The credit card used for payment
- A printed copy of your invoice
- A printed copy of your 'Ready for Pick-Up’ email
To have your purchase picked up on your behalf, please send an email to email@example.com using the same email address used to login to your ATL Online account. Your email should explicitly authorize this person to collect your purchase on your behalf and include the following:
- The individual's first and last name (The name stated in your email must exactly match name on the identification to be presented upon pick-up of your purchase)
- The individual's contact number and email address. The person collecting on your behalf must present a printed copy of the invoice and a valid government issued photo I.D. matching the information provided in your email before your purchase can be issued to them.
Other important things to note:
- Delivery is available ONLY in Jamaica.
- To change the date of your delivery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Not all items are available for delivery. Where your item does not qualify for delivery you will be contacted to confirm your method of collection.
- When choosing a vehicle for pick-up, please consider the type and size of the item(s) being collected.
Once your purchase has been processed, we will hold it for a maximum of 5 days from the date of purchase. If your purchase is not picked up within this time, your order will be cancelled and a credit issued to your account.