Frequently Asked Questions
You can create your own ATLJamaica.com account by following these steps:
- Click “Create an Account” in the top right hand corner of the home page.
- Enter your name, address, contact information on the sign-up screen.
- Create a password and confirm it
- Click Continue
- Start shopping!
Creating an account provides these benefits:
- Enjoy a quick and easy checkout process
- Track the status of your orders
- View your order history and invoices
Create and share Wish Lists
- Easily compare products
- Create and share Wedding Registries
Submit product reviews and ratings
- Special offers and discounts
To change the name, email address or password associated with your account, log in using the current credentials associated with your account. Click “My Account” and choose from the options presented to make any changes to your account.
Customers have the option to choose from Standard or Express Delivery. Once the order has been successfully processed, your order will be delivered within 3-7 business if Standard Delivery was selected, and same day or next business day if Express Delivery was selected. Please remember when checking out to enter the preferred date and time for your delivery and the name and contact number of the person who will be receiving your purchase in the delivery details comment box. Once your order has been fully processed we will contact you via telephone to verify the following:
- The item or items selected for delivery
- The name and contact number of the person who will be receiving your purchase (Please note that the person receiving your purchase should be 18 years or older)
- The delivery address
- The date and time of delivery
During checkout, you have the option of selecting “In-Store Pickup” and choosing your preferred ATL store pick up location which is listed in a drop-down menu. Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email notification that your order is “Ready for Pick Up”. Please note that this is a separate email from your order confirmation email.
When picking up at any of our ATL store locations, please take the following items with you:
- A valid government issued I.D.
- The credit card used for payment
- A printed copy of your invoice
- A printed copy of your “Ready for Pick-Up’ email
Once your purchase has been processed, you will receive a “Ready for Pick Up” email notification indicating that your order is ready to pick up at the ATL Store location you selected at check out. We will hold your purchase for a maximum of 5 days from the date of purchase. If your purchase is not picked up within this time, your order will be cancelled and a credit issued to your account which is redeemable towards a future purchase online or at any of our store locations.
Yes. To have your purchase picked up on your behalf, please send an email to email@example.com using the same email address used to login to your ATL Online account. Your email should explicitly authorize this person to collect your purchase on your behalf and include the following:
- The individual’s first and last name (The name stated in your email must exactly match name on the identification to be presented upon pickup of your purchase)
- The individual’s contact number and email address The person collecting on your behalf must present a printed copy of the invoice and a valid government issued photo I.D. matching the information provided in your email before your purchase can be issued to them.
We accept all major credit cards including:
- American Express
- All major credit cards including Keycard, MasterCard, Visa and American Express
- Online transfers via CIBC First Caribbean
- Purchase Orders (Conditions apply please contact us for details)
- Cheques (Conditions apply please contact us for details)
- Direct Deposit (Please contact us for our banking details)
Our “Shop In” drop down menu at the top right hand corner of our homepage allows you to choose between US Dollars (USD) and Jamaican Dollars (JMD) as the currency to browse and view our products as well make a purchase or online payment to your existing ATL Account.
You can also choose between US Dollars (USD) and Jamaican Dollars (JMD) before you check out by choosing from our drop down menu just above your order total.