The Vulcan SX36-6B gas range measures 36 inches wide by 32 inches deep by 58 inches tall. The range has aeration bowls for each grate to ensure heat is directed upward, and they add structure to the grate fingers to prevent breakage. The range has six 28,000 BTU burners with lift-off heads to simplify the cleaning process. With its shrouded flash tube pilot system, there is only one pilot for every two burners, conserving gas.
The oven has a compression spring door hinge, offering durability to withstand heavy use. The thermostat in the oven ranges from 250 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The Vulcan SX36-6B gas range’s oven cavity measures 263⁄4 inches wide by 26 inches deep by 133⁄4 inches tall. Stainless steel is used to construct the front, sides, backriser, and high shelf to add durability to the unit. Since there are six-inch adjustable legs on the range, it is elevated off floors.
- 6 open top burners each operate at 28,000 BTU
- Lift-off burner heads simplify the cleaning process
- Shrouded flash tube pilot system saves gas by operating with 1 pilot for every 2 burners
- Cast iron top grates measure 12-in. x 12-in.
- Each grate has an aeration bowl to direct heat and support the grate’s fingers
- Stainless steel front, sides, backriser and high shelf are made of durable stainless steel
- 6-in. adjustable legs are made of stainless steel and keep the range off the floor
- 198,000 BTU
|Size (width in inches)
|Gas Commercial (6 x 30,000BTU)